For this project I was tasked with sharpening up an old logo.  Unfortunately for me the sample was pixelated and out of focus (4th image above) so I ended up having to recreate the entire logo.  I made the gorilla look meaner but the true challenge was the teeth.  The client wanted a grill on the teeth of the gorilla.  I obliged, but first I thought to myself that the original gorillas teeth was too vanilla, I decided to mangle them.  As for the grill itself over the teeth I decided to take a jewelers approach by placing each diamond cut in a specific pattern. Going for more of a frost effect than the bling bling effect which looked more realistic to me.
- Earl 'Wolf' Davis
Back to Top